If your company is in need of professional Human Resources Management then fully outsourcing these functions to BCG may provide the perfect solution. Your company can receive total, professional HR management on a contractual basis without the fixed expense of salary, benefits and other overhead costs.
- BCGHR provides Eligibility & Plan Management to government contracts. Government contractors often need to track the fringe dollars paid to their employees. BCGHR is the solution.
- BCGHR is recognized for allowing employers to use their own major medical plan creating continuity between SCA and Non-SCA employees.
- BCGHR bills on a per head basis.
Is Your Business:
- Meeting the legal requirements associated with federal laws?
- Properly displaying required state and federal posters?
- Completing & filing the required EEOC reports, OSHA & OFCCP logs.
- In compliance with Workers Compensation policies & procedures
- Protected against possible employment discrimination lawsuits?
- Allocating resources properly?
If you answered “no” to any of the questions above, then BCG can develop an accurate HR Audit System that will ensure legal compliance and help manage your business.
Standard Audit Areas:
- Affirmative Action Plans
- Drug-Free Workplace Act Compliance
- Family & Medical Leave Act Compliance
- SCA Compliance
- Government Reporting
- I-9 Audit
- Employee Relations
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLANS
BCG will help to ensure your Affirmative Action Plan is up-to-date. We will work closely with you to ensure your Affirmative Action Plan is in full compliance. BCG offers support through OFCCP audits. Let us give you the confidence and education you need to ensure your Affirmative Action Plan is done right.
Why Outsource Your Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) Preparation?
- Affirmative Action is a specialized area.
- Affirmative Action software can be expensive and has a high learning curve. Outsourcing is cost effective.
- Outsourced consultants can concentrate and take the needed time to prepare plans.Â Outsourcing is time saving.
- Affirmative Action plan preparation is seasonal, but implementation of the plan is continual. Outsourcing allows you to concentrate on the plan vs. plan preparation, without adding the headcount of an AAP specialist.