BCG IS YOUR ADVOCATE.
- At BCG, we work for the Employer to ensure the Third Party Administrator performs all duties as specified in the Trust, Adoption or Business Agreements.
- We work with the Employees to impart a basic understanding of benefits and to ensure all questions and claim issues are handled in a professional and timely manner.
- BCG will act as an interface between the employer and plan participants to facilitate plan related communication and issue resolution.
- Identify and implement SCA compliant plan benefit options as allowed by 29 CFR 4.170.
- Review health plan designs to ensure an equitable benefit plan is in place in conjunction with the fringe rate, plan utilization and trust assets.
- Review health plan utilization to identify and understand plan usage and communicate information and recommendations to the employer.
- Meetings on behalf of the plan representative with:
- Government Agencies
- Collective Bargaining Representatives
- In-House and Out-of-House Legal Counsel
- Evaluate the following for cost effectiveness and coverage commensurate with Employer’s Benefit Philosophy:
- Third Party Administrators
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Retirement Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account Programs
- Analyze financial income Statements and Balance Sheets and then communicate the information and recommendations to the employer.
- Interface between employer and plan participants to facilitate plan related communication and issue resolution.
Behind the scenes – The BCG team is here to provide excellent customer support. From reviewing plan designs and claim utilization to client/employee support, the BCG team is there for you!